QUOTE OF THE DAY
“You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.”
Is This the Year that Everything Improves for You?
Identify Your Talents
12 Month Improvement Plan
1. DECIDE that You will commit to Improving Yourself consistently over the next 12 months. Remember, these things are easy to do, but they are also easy Not to do. Your disciplined effort will carry you.
2. Complete the Multiple Intelligence Assessment
3. Complete the Interest Profiler
4. Decide on Your Top 3 Qualities (Qualities you will Focus on over the next 12 months)
5. Decide on Your Top 3 Abilities (Abilities you will Focus on over the next 12 months)
1. Complete at least 1 Intelligence Improvement Activity per week
2. At 6 Months Evaluate your Progress toward your Goals, and Evaluate whether or not the Qualities and Abilities on your Power Statement are in line with your actions over the past 6 months.
3. At 6 Months Evaluate your Progress toward your Goals, and Evaluate whether or not the Qualities and Abilities on your Power Statement are in line with your actions over the past 6 months.
Our 3 Lanes
Our products and services section that helps you identify your talents, shows you how to refine your talents, and shows you how to use your talents. Developing your talents can provide stability for you and your family.
Our products and services based section that helps military veterans identify their benefits, then use those benefits to help themselves and their families.
Our products and services section that provides tools to help you increase your impact, and increase your compensation in your career. These tools will help you get more recognition, and have more stability in your occupational field.
If You Knew it Were Impossible to Fail, What Would You Do?
Toolbooks that Improve Life, and Improve Career
The American Workforce Trinity is a 3 Principle framework that can help you build Employability Skills, gain more recognition, and enjoy more stability in your profession. AWT helps you understand how to be an asset to any organization.
Who's In the Driver seat is an examination of the 6 Drivers of Human Behavior; Fear, Ego, Unchecked Carnal Desire, Growth, Community, and Connection. Most human behavior is a manifestation of one of these Drivers. Having a better understanding, will help us better navigate this race.
I Have the Power to Change Things is a collection of spoken discussions that highlight the power we each have as individuals. It reminds us of who we are, and reminds us of the unlimited potential that lies within us. Learning how to access this potential can change what our lives look like going forward.
30 Day Design Your Life Challenge
Can you commit to 10 minutes each day for 30 Days to alter the Rest of Your Life?
As seen on Youtube and Instagram @carterhughes35 it's the 30 Day Design Your Life Challenge. 30 Days, 30 Focuses that can change everything in your life by sparking a change in YOU.
How To Design Your Life
Matthew 25:14 The Parable of the Talents
Identify Your Talents -- Matthew 6:21
Use the Interest Profiler
Use the Multiple Intelligence Assessment
Use the Power Statement
2. Connect Your Talents to Occupations -- James 2:14
Use the Interest Profiler
Use the Goals Tracker
Use the American Workforce Trinity principles
3. Use Your Talents to Help Other People -- Mark 12:31
Continue to Learn, Continue to Study
Use the Occupation Breakdown